SORT & TORQUE is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy
The SORT & TORQUE e-commerce website www.sortandtorque.com is owned and operated by Polstore Storage Systems Limited, Unit 10, The Pines Business Park, Guildford GU3 3BH, a limited company registered in England and Wales under Number 2929567 whose registered office address is at 15 New Road, Chilworth, Surrey GU4 8LR ("Polstore" "We" "Us" or "Our" hereafter).
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Data Controller is Polstore Storage Systems Limited.
HOW WE OBTAIN YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.sortandtorque.com. This includes information supplied when completing our contact form or requesting further services from us.
- Information you provide through interacting with our pages on social media platforms which shall include, but not be limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and LinkedIn.
- When you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence together with your name, address, email address and phone number.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide our goods and services to you including the processing of any orders and payments.
- To provide you with goods or services that you request from us or to provide you with information on goods or services which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To monitor the use of our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods or services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by email, post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means or by telephone with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way please send an email with your request to email@example.com or call us on 0800 008 6861.
INFORMATION WE MAY SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
We will never disclose or sell your information to untrusted third parties. We only disclose your information as follows:
- To any suppliers and subcontractors (including payment providers) in order to assist us with the supply of the goods or service;
- If we are acquired by a third party, your information may be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose your information by operation of law.
You should be cautious when using any Polstore social networking features since the information you choose to make available can be seen by other users in the selected group. We do not monitor the use of these features during the normal course of business although we reserve the right to do so at our discretion.
Polstore encourages you to review the privacy statements of Websites you choose to link to or link from so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites that are not owned or operated by Polstore.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information we collect from you is stored within the United Kingdom, but this may vary from time to time. We do not store your information outside of the European Economic Area.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
We may also store manual copies of your personal information in a secure facility where access is restricted.
YOUR CONSENT AND RIGHTS OF ACCESS
We will only collect and store information about you with your consent. You provide us with your consent by choosing to provide your personal details when you contact us, completing our forms on our website and when you purchase our goods or services.
You can change your mind or remove or add your consent at any time. You have the right of access to your personal records or other information that SORT & TORQUE holds about you. The administration charge for this service is £15.00 for each request. If any data or information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date then please let us know and this will be corrected immediately. You can be removed from our database upon request.
To revise your consent, access, amend or remove your records you should send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 008 6861.